Saturday, October 31, 2015

Two Dreams Belated

20151025 Dreams

Swimming with Dolphins

I dream I am in some sort of suspense movie, there is some McGuffin some bad guy is after and one by one we are being cornered by his lackeys

[note: resuming after about a week]

When my character is cornered, I don't have whatever McGuffin the bad guy wants and I find myself knocked out. When I come to, I am on a yacht with some of the other people kidnapped and we look out and we are in the middle of the ocean and dolphins are swimming all around us.

I exchange glances with some of my compatriots, one a lovely woman, and the next thing we are all in the water swimming with the dolphins. I am a little worried because I keep thinking I am seeing sharks but they always turn out to be carved debris the dolphins have dreged up.

20151026 Dream

The Long Swim Home

I am recording this about a week after I had it. I haven't really dreamed, that I remember, since this dream.

I think I am a kid. It is confusing, at times I seem to be a kid and at other times I seem to be a very immature adult.

We are at a party, I remember wanting to go home, which is Madison in the dream. I text a great aunt and uncle of mine who have been long deceased. I don't know why I am texting them but I ask them for stuff and they seem to respond either materially or with advice.

In the dream I am in love with this girl and I want to take her out on a date so I text this aunt and uncle. I don't hear back from them. In the dream, the phone is older, pre-iPhone type razor phone with fireworks as the wallpaper. I don't hear back immediately so I proceed to head to the beach. Now I am a child of about 8 or maybe 6, I have a lot of childish boy energy and even though I feel older than the other kids when we are playing in the sand I am still one of them.

I climb a dune and the city of Madison can be seen, the entire skyline and there is so much blue because of some atmospheric condition. I laugh like a child and say, 'Look! Madison is Blue!'

I want to go home but the adult with us isn't ready yet so I prepare to swim. In the dream, we kids swim all the time from the shore to Madison, but it is quite a distance. Before going into the water I am putting my cell phone in a plastic bag and I have gotten a text back from my aunt and uncle: NOT YOUR MOTHER! Is all it says.

As I have finished recording this dream, I feel a sigh of release from deep inside, as if everything has been on hold until I've finally recorded this.

No comments:

Post a Comment