Friday, November 13, 2015

The Place of the Skull 44 88


Shocking information or synchronicity.

I am literally shaking as I write this down.

I watched a video this morning on an old pagan rite I had never heard of called Liberalia.  The video was a decode by YouTuber EnterThe5t4rz decoding the 44th episode of Inspector Gadget.

Inspector Gadget wasn't a show I had ever seen too much of as I had outgrown most of my interest in Saturday morning cartoons at this time although the few episodes I did see seemed more entertaining than most children's fare.

I did remember Inspector Gadget's battle cry which was Go! Go! Gadget! and then usually he would create a gadget out of his body.  I realized that GGG = 777 and I conveyed this to EnterThe5t4rz who responded back and asked me if I had noticed the skulls in Gadget's eyes when he is falling over a waterfall, which I had missed.

But since 5t4rz brought up the skulls it brought up the memory that Winneconne Wisconsin which I remember meaning something like Place of the Skull but before responding I wanted to double check the meaning and I ended up on the Wikipedia page where I was stunned, floored, overwhelmed to see that Winneconne is located at 44 degrees North and 88 degrees West. 

Other things that occurred to me about Gadget while I was writing this, he has two companions, Penney and a dog.  I don't remember the dogs name, I only remember Penney's name because 5t4rz mentioned it in his video but the dog can represent Sirius, the Dog Star and most revered symbol in Freemasonry but the dog also acts as the little white dog in the Fool card.  The dog that attempts to warn the fool he is about to go over a cliff.  Since the fool is caught up in his own thoughts, he doesn't heed the dog's warning and falls over the abyss but the dog, being loyal to it's master, accompanies him becoming a sort of conscience for the fool as he proceeds on his journey.

As the morning proceeded, 44's keep turning up.  I just want to get this up so I can share it with EnterThe5t4rz and put more work into it later if I need to.

Here is the video:

Here is a link to the Winneconne Wisconsin Wikepedia page (oh! Look at that: WWW)

No comments:

Post a Comment