Friday, October 23, 2015

Dream of Dr Michio Kaku and Dr Neil deGrasse Tyson


Dream 20151023

I dream I am showing my fiance around a place I used to go when I was a kid. In reality, it is the Seven Bridges hiking trail in Cudahy Wisconsin which is on the shores of Lake Michigan but in the dream it is more like a resort.

We go into a bar that is part of this resort and behind the bar water is coming in under the wall and the water is part of the tide. I see the body of Doctor Michio Kaku being tossed back and forth by gentle waves. Behind the bar is a standing plank over the water and as I witness the corpse of Dr Kaku gently wafting under and out from under the plank, I have a flash of an earlier dream where I am seeing Dr Kaku's face in an imperfect bubble rising like the moon into the sky and the sense that someone is showing me Dr. Kaku's face so I will pay attention. Telling me, in fact, to remember or dream about Dr Kaku.

My fiance acts nonplussed and walks behind the bar and starts fixing drinks while I call the local police. I am in a near panic and nobody else in the bar seems to care that there is a dead body in the tide. As I am on the phone with the police I am having a hard time telling them where I am because my conscious memories of the Seven Bridges Trail is messing with this dream version of a resort but in the end the police seem to be on their way.

As I am getting off the phone I want to turn my attention back to my fiance behind the bar but I notice out of the corner of my right eye that Doctor Neil deGrasse Tyson is sitting at a table, noticably drunk.

In the dream, I just remember him more by his deGrasse name than his last name and I ask him, “Dr deGrasse, was there some sort of convention you and Dr Michio Kaku attended?” He starts talking about Dr Kaku as if he were still alive and I ask him if he is aware that Dr Kaku is dead, drowned, behind the bar?

But then the police appear, Dr deGrasse is looking at the direction of the lake seeming a bit sad or angry but anything he said did not stay with me into my waking life.

In part, I feel almost as if someone was psychically projecting Dr Michio Kaku's image into my head based on the faint memory him his image in an earlier dream but why or what it could mean, I do not know at this time. Also I do not know if I was specifically singled out to receive the dream or if it was a general broadcast that went out to man people dreaming last night.

If you remember dreaming about either Dr Michio Kaku or Dr Neil deGrasse Tyson, or if you were a part of some experiment to project thoughts of these public figures on our around October 22/23 2015 please post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment