Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cat and Turkey Medicine



On Thursday, March 19, 2015, I woke up and out the kitchen window the first thing I saw was an orange tabby cat drinking water from a bird bath. I watched her for several minutes, wondering if she had a litter of kittens with her, but none did I see. I just enjoyed seeing the cat and in line of site was the stone marking the grave of my beloved cat, Li'l Tiger.

Later that day I drove to work and as I passed a corn field I saw a tom turkey with his harem, the tom was so close to the road it was like he was looking right at me. I wanted to stop the car and get some pictures but there was no place to stop and there was heavy morning traffic.

When I got to work I looked up turkey medicine and found it means abundance, harvesting the fruits of your effort, connection to the land, and generosity and sharing.

It wasn't until this point that I realized that the cat I saw first thing was also part of some spirit medicine so I looked up cat and found that cat has a lot to do with patience, waiting for the right moment to strike, also desiring independence yet also being social. And as well, cat is the explorer of the unknown.

Well, later that night we had a psychic class at my house which included people who were volunteer clients that the members of the class could practice their reading skills on.

It was an exhilarating night and I could see how this medicine was in play. This is a bit like a giant sync where instead of little things or ideas or thoughts coming up with seeming meaningful synchronicity, it seemed like augury, the entire planet pointing to the meeting at my house being a success.


I don't really have much in the way of further thought or insight on this, I only wanted to record it and express my appreciation to the magnificent unknown that seems always willing to communicate with us if we are only willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment