Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Self Portrait Week 4

This week I ran into a little snag.

I was practicing facial proportions after posting my last Self Portrait of the Week (SPotW) and when it came to drawing time on the weekend when I have time...my mind wanted to write. I couldn't help it. I spent several hours writing a blog post, editing it, and then leaving it alone for a couple of hours while I did some errands.

When I came back, I found the writing odd, uneven, and confused. It was like my writing part and my drawing part where trying to work together and I think near the end of the blogpost that has been published, everything came together into a nice review of the new Amazon Prime TV Series, The Man in the High Castle. But it would take a lot of reworking.

So here is what I have come up with for this week:



No comments:

Post a Comment