Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sync Log

20151109 I was reading Superior Spider-Man number 18 on the bus home from work today which is November 9, 2015.  The story involved Superior Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 both having to track down Tiberius Stone, each for their own reason.  Stone is Spider-Man 2099's grandfather and 2099's father is disappearing because someone is wiping out his past.  2099's father is also evil and runs an evil megacorp. called Alchemax.  So in 2013, Allen Chemical buys out Horizon Labs after Tiberius sabotages the company and eventually becomes Alchemax.  And 2099 Spider-Man learns that Tiberius Stone blows up Horizon Labs on November 9, 2013 and to re-iterate, I read it tonight on November 9, 2015.

(As a side note, I just noticed I started this log in 2013, October 6, 2013).

2015/07/27 While travelling I ate at a restaurant called Ted's Montana Grill. While I was enjoying the atmosphere and looking it up online, I discovered Ted Turner was an initial investor in the restaurant.  When I got back to my hotel room, I looked for something distracting on TV and happened upon Robot Chicken, a show I have never watched past the first few episodes because it is so stupid. This was no exception but they had a skit about Ted Turner trying to save the world by becoming Captain Planet from his old propaganda TV show from the 1990s. Additonally, at the end of this show, the cup from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, a show I did like very much, came on to critique both the content of the show and the viewers. And I couldn't help but share Master Shake's low esteem for the viewers. Myself included for being one of them that night but at least I got a sync or two out of it (recorded 2015/07/30).

2015/06/24 Last night I searched YouTube for videos that have to do with James Shelby Downard.  One of the channels that came up was Horselover Phat which is a homophone for 'Horselover Fat' which itself is a cypher for Philip Dick, Philip meaning "lover of horses" in Greek and 'dick' being German for fat. It was a cypher used by U.S. author, Philip K. Dick in his novel VALIS which is why it was significant enough for me to take notices of.

This morning I checked my email and there were some replies from a Horselover Phat on a thread I am subscribed to on Loren Coleman's Twilight Language blog. (There's A Storm Coming: Dylann Storm Roof)

2015/06/18 Last night in Charleston North Carolina, a young white man murdered 9 people in cold blood, motivated by race.  Charleston and both North and South Carolina are named after Charles II of England.  The young man murdered the nine black people in a double Charlie and then fled from South Carolina to be apprehended in North Carolina, and other double Charlie.  Within the last couple of weeks, Charles Manson has reentered the pop culture in a massive way via the NBC Television show, Aquarius as mentioned in the previous log post. Charlie Manson is famous for predicting and attempting to insight a race war from which he would end up as king of the United States, presumably.

2015/06/17 On Memorial Day weekend a video went viral on how to contact a Mexican demon named Charlie. About a week later, I watched the first episode of Aquarius and Charles Manson is a character in this show. Shortly after that, I stumbled upon the Sabaton album Carolus Rex which is an album, in which King Charles the XII of Sweden is a prominent character.
 
2015/04/14 After having an argument today over whether I should care about the feelings of the the type of people who like to force everybody to live in their idealized way and how I should be respectful of their movement when they aren't respectful of me, I got a message in my kombucha bottle cap that says, in all caps: SPEAK YOUR TRUTH.

2015/04/14 Reviving the Sync Log. Yesterday I was working on a drawing and texted a friend about the difficulty in drawing ears (as a way to make light of the frustration in trying to draw my ears).  Later that night I watched the following and there was a scene where a serial killer had hung up all these cut off ears in his trophy room.  It was quite a bit creepy and I felt this sort of surreal rush of a vortex and also the feeling that my texting about ears had somehow created this scene.

2014/01/11 In the shower this morning, I saw my white board with the words "Where am I right now?" written on it with a green squiggly serpent underneath. As I pondered what this might mean, I saw a Christian fish symbol and the word Rapture.

After the shower I felt compelled to create this on my white board. Then I was driving on Highway 51 toward the Beltline and a car passed me with a bumper sticker that read, "I'd rather be here now."

2014/01/10 Two days ago, on the 8th, someone I work with was telling me about the volcanoes of Nicaragua. Yesterday, on the 9th, when I stopped in the breakroom the Weather Channel was showing some documentary on volcanoes and volcanoes were also mentioned in a podcast I was listening to specifically about how Vulcan was the Roman god of technology. Today I found a story on the Red Ice page about an Indonesian volcano that spews a beautiful blue lava.

2013/11/22 The name Small has come to me three times in the last week. Last Saturday, I listened to an old interview about the origin of The Matrix and Terminator with Sophia Stewart and Ed Small on Red Ice Radio.

2) Watched a movie called Neverwas and the protagonist was named Zachary Small.

3) on a poster at work, the name of a scientist named David Small.

And starting with watching the movie Neverwas, the symbol MW or WM  has come to me three or four times. I do not remember every instance because I delayed too long in writing it down. 

1) The asylum in Neverwas is called Millwood and its logo was MW on a shot of letterhead.

2) Monday, I happened to catch a bit of the sports section of the local news and they first had WM displayed for a Wisconsin team and a Milwaukee team and then went to a story on a Wisconsin team and a Minnesota team and had the same two letters up.

3) I noticed the WM or MW on a dumpsters yesterday, Thursday, as I was walking to where I work.

2013/11/08 Listening to Bram Stoker's Dracula. Just as Van Helsing is narrating that all these parties, Jonathan Harker, the Quincey Morris, the gypsies, on Van Helsing's and Mina's position, both Patti and a carpenter we have doing work converged on my position where I was doing yard work interrupting my listen.

2013/10/11 about 7:30 PM. Driving home from work first got behind a taxi with the number 33 on it, then behind a pickup truck with the number 31 on it then passed a gas station where the price for gas melded those two numbers into 331.

Noted on 2013/10/08--Banjos have come to me three times over the last week, first Randy on South Park made a lame excuse about playing a banjo. Then Sunday at the Co-op there was an actual banjo player who struck me as being good enough to give a $1 to. Finally, today in the elevator at work people were discussing somebody's banjo playing. 

Around 3:15 PM 2013/10/06--Thinking about The Matrix, specifically Joe Pantoliano's performance and all the little nuances of his performance I missed back in 1999 even though I thought I was paying so much attention in the theater when suddenly I see a Toyota Matrix, black or dark blue. I didn't even know such a car existed. I saw my second one, a red one, about 90 minutes later.


No comments:

Post a Comment